Mr. Joseph Ndung’u Gathu
Name: Gathu Joseph Ndung’u
Areas Of Specialization
- International Political Economy, Diplomacy, International Relations, International Security, International Development, International Conflict Management, International Comparative Politics, International Law, IR Research Methods, Strategic Studies and political Economic Devolution.
- International Political Economy, International Relations, International Law, Diplomacy, International Security, International Conflict Management, Strategic Studies, Economic Development and Foreign Aid, and Political Economic Devolution.
- Gathu Joseph Ndung’u:2017-ongoing PhD Studies,European Union Foreign Aid on Economic Development: Case of Infrastructure Investment in Kenya.Kenyatta University PhD Scholarship
- Gathu Joseph Ndung’u:2014-MA Thesis,Analyzing the Impact of Devolution on Economic Development Potentialities in Kenya.Self
- Gathu Joseph Ndung’u,2014:Analyzing the Impact of Devolution on Economic Development Potentialities in Kenya.International Institute for Science,Technology & Education (IISTE), Department of International Affairs and Global Strategy, vol.26, 2014 2224-574x(paper),ISSN 2224-8951(online)